The Elbow Support with Strap provides comfortable compression for weak or overstressed elbows and is recommended for the prevention and control of bursitis and tendonitis.
The adjustable compression strap reduces tension in the wrist and finger extensors during gripping, and the support permits limited motion after injury or surgery to avoid stiffness.
It also provides full support of the elbow region in conjunction by reducing the insertion of the extensor carpi radialis tendon.
The Elbow Support with Strap is made from the highest grade closed cell neoprene, covered with stretch nylon on both sides for comfort. Neoprene is the ultimate material for compression and heat retention, and this support retains body heat to warm muscles and increase blood circulation.
What is my Size?
- Helps with epicondylitis (tennis/golfer's elbow) and other sprains and repetitive strain injuries
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic elbows during sporting and occupational injuries
- Made from heat therapeutic neoprene with a wrap around adjustable strap for added support and compression
- Circular pad for extra pressure on the muscle in the arm or wrist.
- Provides full support of elbow region in conjunction with reducing of the insertion of the extensor carpi radialis tendon.
- Adjustable compressive strap reduces tension in wrist and finger extensors during gripping Universal one size
- Hand wash cold only and dry flat.