Finger splint is designed to provide a strong protective cover around an injured, burnt, fractured, surgically operated, recuperating finger. It provides a convenient and cost effective treatment for various kinds of medical conditions of the fingers. Available in various sizes, to suit the individual finger lengths.
- Inbuilt provision for taping
- Light weight but sturdy
- Easy to apply or remove
- Pleasing aesthetics
- Well ventilated
What is my Size?
- Made from coated aluminum body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
- Ergonomic, U design ensures full protection in injuries and burns. It can be customized to provide stable immobilization. Easy to wear during injury. It is well ventilated and comfortable.
- Foam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odorless and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide close fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove.