Compress therapy. Elastic texture of the garment mechanically affects the legs by forcing compression to the organs.
Controlled compression distribution which is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases as moved up to the thigh, improves blood circulation and reduces pressure against the inner walls of the superficial veins, and prevents blood stasis and deformation of the veins. It also helps blood flow from the veins back to the heart against gravity, decreases pain and feels a sense of remedy.
Why to use compression stockings?
• Controlled standard pressure distribution all over the leg.
• Made by super modern and smart weaving machines, using unique measurement techniques.
• High variety in sizes, colors and pressure classes.
Who needs to use compression stockings?
• People in work places with long hours of standstill positions.
• Pregnant ladies to prevent deformation of or damages to the veins.
• Long hour travelers in order to prevent inflation and vein failures.
• As there are various compression classes for the garments, it is highly recommended to ask for an expert's prescription.
People with severe heart failures or diseases are highly avoided to use the socks. Those with infected phlebitis and dermatitis and dermal allergies.
Must be worn right after you wake-up and should be removed before bed. (High risk of abnormal blood circulation)
Do not apply rubbish substances prior to wearing it.
Replace the product with a new one 6 months after first application to get the best results.